Full Service wedding planning is comprised of everything included in Day of Coordination in addition to months of planning and perfecting prior to your big day.
- Assist with creating a budget for the wedding
- Researching for venues and contact venues until finding the right one
- Assist with selecting vendors: photographers, videographers, florists, DJ, rentals, etc.
- Assist with selecting bride and bridal parties attire
- Assist with selecting flowers, décor, cake, food, linens, invitations, etc.
Day of Coordinator
- look over the contracts for each vendor the client has chosen to hire.
- contact the vendors approximately prior to the wedding to ensure contract
- create a detailed timeline incorporating the photographer’s timeline, DJ or band’s timeline for the entire duration of the wedding.
- In charge of the wedding rehearsal
- arrive at the venue early to supervise all vendor set-up and answer any questions that may arise.
- ensure that the bride, groom, DJ/band and photographer are all informed in advance of each event (grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, garter toss, etc.).
- be the liaison between all the vendors and the bride/groom on the day of the wedding.
- Once the time for the ceremony approaches the wedding planner should begin distributing the personal flowers and ensuring everyone is in place according to the timeline.
- As ceremony begins, queue the music and keep the processional flowing as planned.
- After the ceremony is complete, ensure the guests are quickly ushered to the reception venue and the wedding party is at the appropriate place for photos to begin
- make sure all of the client’s personal property and wedding gifts are properly packed and secured in a vehicle, hotel room or storage room.